Monday, December 22, 2008

Wieland Pug Mill -- Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures. 

This is not a pugmill for someone who has no mechanical aptitude. I have had it apart and while I don't think that it will ever need to happen again, there is no guarantee. It is very, very sturdily built. 

This should go to someone who does not need a whole lot of clay at any one time, but who wants and will appreciate really nice clay. Again this is not a good pugmill for a large production studio because it is very slow. 

I am asking 2000.00 for it FOB Alachua, FL. 




1 comment:

Dan Finnegan said...

John, Thanks so much for the photography feedback. I still don't have a proper camera, but that will come soon. I continue to compare my photos to yours and I KNOW I've got a ways to go yet. I study the photos of your set-up and I've been wondering what the round disc hovering over the pot was.Thanks for revealing it's secret. All the best for the holidays!