Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Well here is me making the first pot of 2011, a small bowl in a set of 8 which will be used for pasta. I usually don't make dinner plates but several people wanted from 2 to 6 plates and the total I am making is 25. I don't think I've ever made 25 dinner plates at one time so this is a nice project. There are also several sandwich plates, bowls, and even a spoon rest to make.

The shop is quite disorganized at the moment and I hope to get some real work done on that tomorrow. There is 33 years of accumulated stuff laying around and it's time to begin to cull the stuff I will never use again. There are thousands of test tiles that could be digitized and turned into a wall or thrown away. Boxes and boxes.

Something weird is happening in my hand and I think it might be a Dupuytren's Contracture. It is like someone stuck a needle into my hand going up the little finger and there is a hard something inside the hand. It is beginning to pull the finger towards the hand.





No comments: